swizzle n : any of various tall frothy mixed drinks made usually of rum and lime juice and sugar shaken with ice
- Rhymes: -ɪzəl
- A name for various kinds of alcoholic drinks.
Swizzle may refer to:
- A tall, frothy cocktail typically made with bitters and rum or gin.
- In acro dance, a movement in which a dancer rotates 360 degrees while swinging his partner almost to the floor and then back to upright.
- In figure skating a swizzle is a basic, fish-shaped way of moving on skates.
- (In colloquial British English) a swindle, an unfair or dishonest practice.
- A swizzle stick, a small stick for stirring cocktails.
- Pointer swizzling, a computer science term.
- Swizzling, a computer graphics term.
- A lacrosse shaft designed by professional lacrosse player Mikey Powell known as the 'Swizzle.'